I had promised to give you the recipe for the chocolate treats I had hidden there.
Je vous avez promis la recette de mes petites gourmandises au chocolat. Chose promise, chose due.
Here's what you need:
- 3 tablespoons of raisins
- 1 tablespoon of rum
- about 10 petit-beurres (butter cookies)
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons of grounded nuts (any kind could do)
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 120 g of dark chocolate, melted in a hot water bath
- 3 tablespoon of sugar syrup
- more grounded nuts
Voici ce dont vous avez besoin:
- 3 cuil. à soupe de raisins secs
- 1 cuil. à soupe de rhum
- environ 10 petits beurres (j'utilise en fait des petits bruns, mon péché mignon)
- 3 cuil. à soupe de sucre brun
- 1/2 cuil. à café de cannelle
- 3 cuil. à soupe de noix hachées
- 2 cuil. à soupe de crème fraîche
- 120 g de chocolat fondu au bain marie
- 3 cuil. à soupe de sirop de sucre
- noix hachées en plus
What you need to do:
- Put the raisin and the rum in a bowl, put in the freezer and wait for the next day!
- Grind the raisins and the cookies together.
- Add the sugar, the cinnamon, the nuts, the cream and mix.
- Melt the chocolate in a hot-water bath (I guess you could use a micro-wave, but I don't).
- Add the chocolate and the sugar syrup to the other ingredients. Mix well and you're nearly done.
- Depending on the weather that day, you may need to put it in the refrigerator for a little while or not.
- Roll small balls of the chocolate mixture and then roll them in the additional grounded nuts.
Ce que vous devez faire:
- Mettez les raisins et le rhum dans un bol et attendez le lendemain.
- Hachez les raisins et les biscuits ensemble.
- Ajoutez le sucre, la cannelle, les noix, la crème et mélangez.
- Faites fondre le chocolat au bain marie (je suppose qu'on peut utiliser un micro-onde, mais je ne le fais pas).
- Ajoutez le chocolat et le sirop de sucre aux autres ingrédients, mélangez bien et vous avez presque fini.
- Suivant la chaleur qu'il fait ce jour-là, vous aurez peut-être besoin de mettre la préparation au frigo quelques minutes.
- Formez de petites boules et roulez-les dans les noix hachées supplémentaires.
The hardest part of this recipe?
Trying not to eat the treats as fast as you make them!
La partie la plus délicate de cette recette?
Essayez de ne pas manger les friandises plus vite que vous ne les faites!
Let me know if you try the recipe and tell me what personal touch you add.
Dites-moi si vous testez la recette et y apportez votre touche personnelle.
See you soon,
Wow, those sound and look delicious! Thank you for the recipe.ReplyDelete
Going to make those as petit fours for my husband's birthday lunch. Think I will use ground Almonds, as he loves the taste.ReplyDelete
J'ai eu l'immense chance de les goûter ! Un régal ! Les rochers X ou Y à côté, c'est de la crotte de chat ! J'ai commandé les mêmes pour mon petit Noël, j'espère que mon souhait sera exaucé !ReplyDelete
LOL...Well ! there goes that! I would for sure eat them as fast as I can make them...LOL.ReplyDelete
they look sooo good and they look good in your gorgeous covered dish.
May God Bless,
Thanks! Try the recipe and tell me if you were able to resist eating them all!Delete
Oh, sounds great! You had me at the rum, though - hahaha! I would love to make them - thanks!ReplyDelete
One word....YUM! Those sound awesome! I might be able to keep them around for a few days since I'm the only one in my family who eats raisins...lol! If I make something everyone likes, it's all gone in a flash! Thanks for sharing the recipe...and I think they look oh so pretty in the vegetable dish! Hope that cracked rib is healing well....ReplyDelete
Life On Willie Mae Lane
Oh they sound and look fantastic - pinning this one for sure!!!ReplyDelete
Oh, those look so good. I will have to remember this recipe for my Christmas cookie tray too.ReplyDelete
I think these look rich and special - unique! I print things out so I will be printing this one!ReplyDelete
I can imagine sinking my teeth into these soft looking treats! They look so good!ReplyDelete
They look heavenly...thanks for sharing the recipe.ReplyDelete
Yum!! RUM!!!! :P Looks awesome!ReplyDelete
They look wonderful, but looking is all I can do. I am trying to slim down.ReplyDelete
Oooh, those look good. I'm filing that away for the next time I want a treat! Your shop is so exciting, too, and your living room looks amazing, even with the furniture covered in sheets. Can't wait to see what comes next! ~Angela~ReplyDelete
These look delicious...I'd be afraid I'd eat them all at once!ReplyDelete
These look beyond delish and seem pretty simple too...yum, thank you for sharing.
I am hooked! Thank you for this recipe-New follower on bloglovin too.ReplyDelete
Oh Yummy! I want to try this!ReplyDelete
I saw chocolate treats a lo Magaly and I had to come by. This looks yummy! Thanks for the recipe too. Big hugs,ReplyDelete
Yum, these sound delicious! Would love to join you - the roses are gorgeous too! They look wonderful with the blue and white!ReplyDelete
I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
That last part does sound hard. Not sure if I could handle it. lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC. Love your beautiful blue and white collection too.ReplyDelete
Magali, Congrats! You'll be featured this week at Simple & Sweet Fridays. Don't forget to grab a button if you'd like. Thanks so much for sharing this delicious recipe! Have a wonderful weekend.ReplyDelete
Those looks simple enough for even me...a terrible cook! I think I gained a couple pounds just reading thru the recipe!ReplyDelete
Definitely gonna have to try this sometime. Thank you ! :) Izabella.ReplyDelete